Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which foundation is the best to use from MAC Cosmetics?

I wouldnt use plain powder or liquid.


I love the studio fix. It has powder with a bit of foundation.


Aply it then buy a buffer brush it makes it looks


so nice!!





its $25





I love it! :DWhich foundation is the best to use from MAC Cosmetics?
minerlize with satin finish...


perfect for my dry flaky skin


in love with it 鈾?





for oily skin use studio fix





for normal and/or combo skin use the cream foundation compact....





even though you spend an arm and a leg for it it's soo perfect...its like they took a picture of your skin and put it in a bottle =]





i use NC or C shades for my olive skinWhich foundation is the best to use from MAC Cosmetics?
studio fix
i agree definitely studio fix, go to the MAC counter and let them color match you so you get the right shade and invest in the brush that they recommend to use with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment