Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are MAC cosmetics good? which foundation that they make is the best one and the longest lasting?

If anyone has used their foundations can they tell me what they like and dislike about it?Are MAC cosmetics good? which foundation that they make is the best one and the longest lasting?
i use Studio Fix the liquid


for me it lasts until i take it off, it's really nice


uhmm i have friends that break out from it, but they have really sensitive skin


also, if you're skin is oily i don't think it's a good foundation for that.Are MAC cosmetics good? which foundation that they make is the best one and the longest lasting?
I have used Studio fix foundation in both powder and liquid forms and love them! Neither made me break out, and since I have really flawless skin I decided to use the powder one instead of the liquid just because the liquid one is obviously slightly more cakey (not alot, just it makes sense that it would be thicker than powder) and I don't need it to cover up very much. The powder stays on pretty much all day, I usually just reapply it if I am going out at night.
I knew a lady who worked for MAC who did my moms facials and she said that mac foundation is not good for your skin. It's very cakey it makes you break out. I use smashbox make up it's very nice and it makes your skin flawless!
  • Bsm Trading SRL
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment