Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mac cosmetics- what goes best with studio fix foundation?

I recently brought the 'Studio fix' foundation by Mac, but feel really disappointed as it makes my face look dry and grey..please could anyone suggest another mac product which works well with the foundation, one which will add a bit of shine (not to much as i have oily skin) and brighten up my face..


thanksMac cosmetics- what goes best with studio fix foundation?
I use Studio Fix both in powder and liquid foundation. If it makes your face look dry and grey, it's probably the wrong product and wrong color for your skin.


If you are using the Studio Fix Powder or Fluid Foundation and don't want to exchange it for something else- you can top it off with a Mineralize Skinfinish to make your skin glow more or use Strobe Cream.


The best bet for you is to try a different foundation. If you want something less dry looking you can try the Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation or Hyper Real and top it off with Blot Powder- to control some oil.Mac cosmetics- what goes best with studio fix foundation?
Perhaps you have the wrong foundation for your coloring. I would go back to MAC and have a rep recommend one for you
I would suggest mineral makeup like sheer cover. I use it and my skin feels flawless. It's so light that it's not noticible.

No comments:

Post a Comment