Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the equivalent of NC 300 in Mac cosmetics foundation?

I have been using the Hyper Real foundation from Mac in NC 300, and want to try out their Studio Fix foundation but they use a different code. Would I be a NC 30 in the Studio Fix, or something else? From the website it looks too light for my skintone, but I realize it could just be different for each computer monitor. Please help!What is the equivalent of NC 300 in Mac cosmetics foundation?
NC300 is supposed to be the same as NC30. However - be warned - there are subtle shade differences between MAC's foundations even though there's not meant to be - an NC30 can vary slightly across formulations. For Studio Fix, I would absolutely recommend you test drive the shade in person (particularly because it's notorious for oxidising on some people).





And yes - colour swatches can look completely different on computers, you should take them as a very rough guide only.

No comments:

Post a Comment