Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone contacted a cosmetic manufacturer to get a discontinued product?

Has anyone ever called up a cosmetic manufacturer to get an item that was either discontinued or you couldn't find in stores anymore? How was the process?Has anyone contacted a cosmetic manufacturer to get a discontinued product?
I bought cosmetic form hereHas anyone contacted a cosmetic manufacturer to get a discontinued product?
I think it depends on the company. I don't think most of them will be able to help you. You might want to check e-bay for the item.





I know mark. cosmetics put some of their discountinued items in their Outlets, so as a rep, I can keep an eye out for things that my customers want to get their hands on and buy it when it comes up in the outlet.
Nah - I just cry in my room for a few hours =]

No comments:

Post a Comment