Saturday, June 26, 2010

How is maybelline foundation and other cosmetics???

how is maybelline's foundation ..lip stick lip gloss ..mascara...etc???How is maybelline foundation and other cosmetics???
i really like maybellines mascara range...especially the turbo boost which really makes your eyelashes stand out.





i also use their foundations (mousse and powder), and i guess its ok. Im not sure if it makes me break out coz my skin is prone to pimples. Ive been using maybelline foundation for a couple of years now and ive had great skin and bad skin with it.How is maybelline foundation and other cosmetics???
I haven't used maybelline foundation since I was in high school because it smelled and made my already volatile skin break out. I use Clinique instead; more expensive but worth it.
I don't know about their foundation, but the mascara and brush on brow are great.
i find their mascara great and the lip gloss but i find Revlon colour stay foundation the best good luck with the search
maybelline is considered so-so. it doesnt also cost too much. me personally i use japanese brand name octard 830 for foundation, but when it comes to lipgloss %26amp; lipstick, i would rather use revlon tested for several yrs already.

No comments:

Post a Comment