Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What to do about Mac Cosmetics - foundation/powder smudges!!?

I LOVE Mac foundation (SP15, not the newest one that came out) and it's the best brand of make-up I've ever used. However, it easily smears and when I hugged my boyfriend, his white shirt was stained.


I've used the blot powder and this doesn't seem to work. Anyone else have this dilemma?What to do about Mac Cosmetics - foundation/powder smudges!!?
you should be using a toner and moisturizer first before applying your foundationWhat to do about Mac Cosmetics - foundation/powder smudges!!?
I have the same issues with MAC foundation and their creme blushes...always smears and comes off on everything my phone my boyfriends shirts even if I touch my face with my hands and then touch white paper it smears on the paper. Hmmm I LOVE the coverage just don't know how to keep in from gettin all over the place? Great question would love to hear the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment