Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cosmetics help - Skin outbreaks + Foundation?

I usually have really clear skin and dont wear a lot of foundation but I've recently taken on a lot of extra work and my skin is screaming at me for it - all blotchy and dry in places and the odd spot. I have very dry skin anyway and have to moisturise at least 3 times daily. I have a really good moisturiser but it's not helping the bumpyness and blotchyness of my face! I don't like wearing a lot of makeup but how can i disguise this uneveness??Cosmetics help - Skin outbreaks + Foundation?
I'd suggest going to see a dermatologist to see if there's other reasons besides stress to cause your skin to be bumpy. Have you changed any part of your skin care routine over the past 3 months? Have you used your moisturiser for a long time? is it in jar packaging? How long have you had your current container? Could be that your moisturiser has become contamintaed - it can happen if it's in a jar.





Make up won't disguise the bumpiness bit it may help disguise the blotchiness. If your skin is red, you can treat it before you apply make up. One option is Clinique which has a new product line out (redness solutions) which is apparently good. The I'd use an emollient liquid foundation, not matte or mineral based (minerals are esentially poweder and can make your dry skin look worse).Cosmetics help - Skin outbreaks + Foundation?
go to your nearest mac cosmetics counter or store and ask them for prep and prime..it will make your makeup go on a lot more evenly and gives a smooth finish... works wonders..
omg ive started suffering from this too!


i get dry blotches all around my face now thanks to this face soap and new makeup i tried, i get it especially around my lips!


I Use E45 Cream,


then use either a quite a thick liquid foundation, or bare minerals makeup, but that costs a fortune.





E45 CREAM:





http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>





LOREAL MINERAL MAKEUP FOUNDATION/POWDER:





http://www.artofillusion.com.au/update/w鈥?/a>





Hope i've helped youu!


Jessica


xxxxxxxx











jessica


xxxxx
I agree with the answer above... Bare Minerals is great and so easy to apply. I HATE to wear make up, but since I started using Bare Minerals I never go a day without it. Your skin actually looks better the longer you wear the make up during the day....... You can purchase it online at Sephora.com
try natural collections tinted moisuriser :-P


its like a foundation :-P


but its not :s(i) :P
You might want to use a facial scrub a couple of times a week or a microderm abrasion treatment to even out your skin and to get rid of the dead skin cells. I would agree that a visit to the dermatologist might be first and foremost.





I would also suggest a mineral makeup, but you might want to reconsider bare minerals as it seems you have a sensitivity right now and the Bismuth in Bare Minerals might make things worse at this point. That is why I switched to a comparable brand that does not contain Bismuth. Good luck!
I use bare minerals makeup. My skin used to have some acne, but once i switched my skin really cleared up. I am totally in love with this makeup. It covers really well too. It is not the cheapest stuff around, but its worth the money and it last a long time
Mineral foundation would be a good answer for you - completely natural so is kind to your skin





Avon have just released one, if you are interested let me know and i will get you more info and get you hold of one xoxox
Use a green tinted moisturiser. I have the same kind of skin as you and find it really helps. Also try exfoliating once a week and drink as much water as you can because it REALLY REALLY helps. If the moisturiser doesn't help then try drinking hot water with grated ginger it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment