Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does any body knows very mild mascara remover coz my skin is very very sensitive cant use cosmetics much?

which maybelline mascara or any other brand should i buy for daily useDoes any body knows very mild mascara remover coz my skin is very very sensitive cant use cosmetics much?
I have the same problem with my skin, I tend to break out at the slightest thing. Here's my advice, find out what your skin is sensitive to and find the make up/make up remover that doesn't have it. (I use OLAY daily facials wet cleansing cloths to remove my make up.)


If that is too troublesome, petroleum jelly can also work great as a make up remover, just simply use a tissue and clean off your make up with petroleum jelly and use your face wash to wash.


I use Maybelline intense XXL volume+length.Does any body knows very mild mascara remover coz my skin is very very sensitive cant use cosmetics much?
I highly reccomend the oil free eye makeup remover by Mary Kay. It is absolutely awesome and not crazy expensive. try it!
I have sensitive skin too, I use sensitve skin lotion and a q-tip it works awesome!
water is a good remover.
I have very oily skin and I break out easily. I use plain old baby oil for makeup remover -- it's dirt cheap, it will cut through anything, and if you use toner afterwards you won't have to worry about any extra oil on your skin.
Mary Kay Oil-Free Make-up Remover
MAC has a makeup remover specially for the eyes, and they also have the makeup remover towelletes and those do not aggravate the eye or skin and it's very very mild.
use face lotion!!! I hope this helped!!!





sincerely, nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment