Wednesday, June 23, 2010

UK LADIES - Can u recommend a good Avon Cosmetics mascara?

I've got brochure number 17 and can't decide. Help!UK LADIES - Can u recommend a good Avon Cosmetics mascara?
i have tried all of avon and mark's mascaras...





perfect wear has been discontinued.





superfull and daring definitions tend to dry out quickly.





astonishing lengths is okay, but does not thicken.





uplifting tends to clump.





washable waterproof is good if you need waterproof.





overall, mark make it big is my absolute favorite mascara ever. $6, volumizes, lengthens, and defines. both avon and mark reps can order it for you. second fave is avon daring curves.UK LADIES - Can u recommend a good Avon Cosmetics mascara?
Order it from me and I'll tell you ....lol





Pge 84 - product number 9. Astonishing lengths is a good seller








xx
I'm not in the UK, but I am an Avon rep in the US.





I love, love, love the new Uplifting Mascara. No need to even comb lashes afterwards. no clumps, no mess!!
i used to use avon make up, but stopped, i now use rimmel and revlon. Revlon mascara is amazing and works much better than any avon ones i used.
The new uplifting one..


It's really good my mate wears it and it does wonders.


Personally I prefer to use brand mascara's but that's just me! x
superfull it is amazingreally nice brush and spreads really evenly with volume
If you must buy one get the perfect wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment