Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cosmetic advice: Foundation Make-up Suggestions?

Hi, I have acne prone skin. I am looking for suggestions for a foundation. I want something that would make my skin look natural and matte (and provide coverage) without making me break out. I know to look for porducts that say ';NON PORE CLOGGING'; and products that say they do not contain oil, but I wanted to know what (brands, etc) have already worked. Thank you.Cosmetic advice: Foundation Make-up Suggestions?
i use bobbi brown oil-free even finish compact foundation....it goes on really smooth and light....right after you put it on and run your fingers over your face, it feels like you have just put pure silk on it....i LOVE the bobbi brown line!!!Cosmetic advice: Foundation Make-up Suggestions?
try using Maybelline dream matte mouse foundation it works really well covering up and it dosent clog pores
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
hey there,


i have the same problem, i use this awsome foundation and secret camouflage by: Laura Mercier.


Trust me ull love it the secret camouflage literally hides acne like magic and it wont make you break out
I agree with previous poster and Bobbi Brown. She makes a great oil free foundation with spf 15, blemish stick to cover up zits and scars, and finish with her translucent loose powder on top. My skin looks so much better





All of her products are very good for acne prone skin. I used to use Estee Lauder, but they discontinued the color/brand I used. Bobbi Brown is great because she does lots of natural colors that look great on everybody.
hi there. i have acne prone skin but a foundation thats looks really natural, easy to blend in is Estee Lauder and napolean. has worked for me, as they blend in really well without making you look plastic, covers all scars and breakouts, doesnt clog skin and feels natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment