Saturday, June 26, 2010

MAC Cosmetic Foundation Ingredients???

I have searched online for the ingredients to the ';Select SPF 15 Foundation'; and the ';Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation';. And I can't find them anywhere. Any help???MAC Cosmetic Foundation Ingredients???
You can try E-mailing a makeup artist and asking them the ingredients to the 2 products: http://www.maccosmetics.com/customerserv鈥?/a>


I e-mailed them once about a product I was interested in and I got an e-mail back within a week.





This site tells you a little about the ingredients but not alot: http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=254鈥?/a>





Thats all I could find. You can also go to a MAC counter and see if they could help you out too.MAC Cosmetic Foundation Ingredients???
I use only MAC make-up and I was wondering the same thing. Go to your local MAC store or counter and ask them for the list of ingredients. I asked and they had them on a card that they were able to give me.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment