Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone out there...most likely girls...tried the mineral foundation from MAC cosmetics?

I'm tired of my regular MAC liquid foundation...and I saw that they have mineral liquid foundation now....I wanna ';convert';.


The regular liquid foundation is to much like clay on my face...so sick of it.Has anyone out there...most likely girls...tried the mineral foundation from MAC cosmetics?
I love it! It's light yet covers really well and makes skin look radiant.


It is the first foundation from MAC i've tried and now it's 'converted' me to it's range





=]Has anyone out there...most likely girls...tried the mineral foundation from MAC cosmetics?
i bought the natural minerals foundation ( in that long tube thing )


I hate it, ha funny you wrote this becuase i was actully thinking of emailing max factor wiht my disapointment





Good Points


- Its ok as a powder





bad points


- It does not cover like a foundation


- the packaging is so frustrating, not designed for doing make up easily


- Spills all over the place, makes a rel mess


- no mirror


- have to apply 3 layers to get any coverage


- leaves my skin dry





I am sticking to max factor lasting performance that lasts for ages and gives a relly good match to my skin





good luck ; )



I have never used it personally, but that's jsut because foundation isn't my thing. MAC makes really good quality cosmetics though, so I would give it a try! What's the worst thing htat oculd happen? You won't like it, and won't use it again. I say, it's worth a try!
Hello, would you like a free virtual makeover!! If so,all you have to do is click on this link and upload your photo and pick and choose the colors that are right for you!! Doesn't that sound great?!!





http://www.marykay.com/caroldover





Now if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.





Enjoy!!


Carol
I haven't tried the liquid one but have friends who love it. Just make sure it is oil-free. I am loving Make Up For Ever HD foundation (Sephora) right, so I don't want to try any new ones. I was using Studio Fix Fluid before. :)
Yeaahah its amazing - i bought a couple a days ago and my complexion is sooo much better


it looks so natural aswell . i would recommend it ^ ^
loved it
  • Bsm Trading SRL
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment