Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can someone tell me which is the best cosmetic foundation???

i think maxfactor are good ...Can someone tell me which is the best cosmetic foundation???
I think the best is The Body Shop's ultra smooth face base, it's creamy and finishes as a powder, it includes Community Trade marula oil and I feel is the best by far, have tried all the others including the very expensive one's and found this to be the best.Can someone tell me which is the best cosmetic foundation???
I really like Everyday Minerals. It is all natural so it doen't have any of those nasty chemicals that aggrivate acne or cause cancer. It feels great and covers extremely well. And it lasts all day! You can get free samples at their website (with a small shipping fee). Just go to www.everydayminerals.com
Playsticks by Benefit
Bare Escentuals or a similar mineral foundation. I'd simply never use anything else.
Mary Kay creme to powder
i wud suggest the avon mousse one cus i av dat an it is my best one and i wud sugest it any1 cus it onli costs a fiver as well
If you can afford it try this Repechage foundation, it's really good for the skin plus it's all natural made with seaweed.





If you can't use BEYOND COLOR Line Softening Mousse Foundation
I use Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish (radiant moisture). This is really good if you have dry skin.
I personally think Revlon Skin Tint is the best foundation I have ever worn and I have tried a lot. I occasionally have break-outs but I prefer to wear this really light foundation as it still evens out my skin-tone and is oil-free. It is illuminating and yet looks as if I'm not wearing any make-up. It also has SPF 15 and is a reasonable price. Feels light and gives my skin a gorgeous glow. Highly recommended.
It all depends on your skin tones, your skin type, your budget.


Revlon, L'oreal, Maybelline, Maxfactor, Almay and Covergirl are all good drugstore brands.


MAC, Estee Lauder, Prescriptives, Clinque, Bare Minerals, MaryKay are all good reasonably expensive brands.
i use maybeline pure makeup..the one with 50% water.its got good coverage and it doesnt clog up my skin....its actually helped clear my skin better than other makeup.....neutragena works good too..
L'oreal Bare Naturale Foundation is great
no competition , its ID Bare Escentuals . Its pure mineral powder foundation , light as a feather with great coverage . Its salon only though, so i get it from QVC
It really depends on what skin type you have and how much coverage you want. I personally love everyday minerals. The foundation, eyeshadows, and blushes are great. They offer free samples on their webite too.
Definatelly MAC, but ask a professional to help u choose the right shade and product for u, plus ask how u can aply it urself at home. They'll give u some great tips
I have used several over the years but I like Estee Lauder foundation. You can put it on in the morning and forget about your skin. It is worth the few pounds extra.There is a range for every skin type.
Estee Lauder
Estee Lauder. Just get some, try it and you will never have to ask that question again. All the women in my family use Maximum Cover and I use Double Wear which has medium coverage. Both are unbelievable and you are sure to be thrilled with the results. I answered a similar question to this one a few weeks ago and got best answer because the asker tried this range and says she will never look back. Team it up with Clinique pressed powder for ultimate results. You won't even have to give a thought to other foundations again. Trust me on this.
MAC hands down.....
MaryKay has very good matches
Cosmetics


http://www.shopzilla.com/7X--Cosmetics_-鈥?/a>
I like mineral foundation.





puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.
i fell that Artistry has the best line of not only foundation put all makeup
Facefinity by max factor. It won't wash off in the rain! So tearing up is not a problem. Just add powder to make it matte or leave alone for that dewy look
i use max factor colour adapt and i swear by it. It gives you a matt finish and really even out skin tone.





And any blemishes or impurities are near enough gone with out using a concealer i love it!!!
Go for Benefit, Without doubt the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment