Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which cosmetic foundation provides the most coverage?

Stript Mineral FoundationWhich cosmetic foundation provides the most coverage?
Estee lauder double wear has the best coverage!





You can get it in light -Feels lighter on the skin but still great coverage


or you can get it in orginal.





Orginal: http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.t鈥?/a>





Light: http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.t鈥?/a>





I suggest you go sign up to make up alley and read the pro's and cons of this foundation yourself


It's got a 4.0 out of 5.0 :)





Hope i've helped x


http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>Which cosmetic foundation provides the most coverage?
The mousse pot ones, Maybeline's Dream matt mousse etc





They leave your skin really soft too
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out several products.I would check out the review site at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and read the reviews.
i have problems with previous acne scars and i hate to put too many layers of make up of too many products. and i found this miracle : Revlon Colorstay. It makes my skin flawless. its almost summer in Australia and I need foundation that will stay on my oily skin without sliding off my face on a hot day. this is the solution. it won't rub on clothes, it makes your skin flawless as long as possible, its pretty much natural looking, and the coverage is PERFECT! i dont need a seperate concealer when i use this product. just foundation, blotting powder and i'm good to go! recommended!
Minerals by Maybelline
MAC foundations provides the most coverage because they are thick and it was meant for photoshoots and stage performance in the first place. However the downfall is that because they are thick, it can clog pores and cause acne. I use it only on certain days when I want to look my best.





I have heard that revlon colorstay and some of the clinique foundations are very good as well.
i have found this great stuff, its 15.99 and its called Physicians Formula, works like a dream and actually helps your face, not give you acne from using make-up!


try it, i don't no if they sell it where you live, but they should since i live in the middle of know wheres ann they sell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment