Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some cosmetics and/or applicators contain latex. Do you know if mascara does also?

I've recently developed a mild latex allergy/sensitivity secondary to using latex gloves at work for so long.


I've found that some cosmetics and many applicators contain latex.


Do you know if mascaras contain latex?





I know...I asked this question in the ';health/allergies'; section. Thought I might get a few different answers in here as well.





Thanks in advance for everyone's input.Some cosmetics and/or applicators contain latex. Do you know if mascara does also?
I wouldn't think they do, but I'd imagine that if they did it would have to mention it as more and more people are noticing that they are allergic to such ingredients as latex.





I would think it'd mention it on the warning/ingredients section.

No comments:

Post a Comment