Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mac mascara at the cosmetic company store?

Ok well I am about to go in like 2 hours but like a called and they don't have all the mac mascara there so does the mac zoom lash work cause I want plush lash but I don't think they have it(sad face) but like I am getting some mac eyeliner and eyeshadows too?? so name like they top 3 mascaras that keep eyelashes curled and long... btw I have really short eyelashes!!!Mac mascara at the cosmetic company store?
the only Mac mascara I use is Mac X.





but I preferr DiorShow Blackout or Dior Iconic. They last a long time, and my eyeslashes are so stubborn and short. But I always curl my lashes with shiseido curler before I apply my mascara. Sometimes it's a good idea to combine mascaras.





So if I know I'm going out to a nice dinner or something and I want my lashes to be up all night. I might apply Iconic by Dior overtop Covergirl mascara to give it a little Oomph
  • Bsm Trading SRL
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment