Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does the fiber wig mascara by sephora cosmetics work?

its suspose to be fake eye lashes applied by a mascara stick i see advertised on alot of nyc transit trainsDoes the fiber wig mascara by sephora cosmetics work?
No it doesn't at all. I have it and it clumps so bad and basically anymore than one coat makes my eyes look like Tammy Faye. I have very thin lashes and thought it would work like a dream like most sephora products. It didn't!Does the fiber wig mascara by sephora cosmetics work?
Fiberwig works for me. I love the length %26amp; volume it supplies when I apply it properly.





Sometimes I apply it on top of Lancome %26amp; sometimes I apply just Fiberwig.





Yes when the correct amount of this mascara is applied it looks like fake eyelashes. This stuff just keeps building on %26amp; adding more %26amp; more so my lashes touch my eyeglass. Its really amazing %26amp; usually use it for special dates.



depends on your lashes, how you apply your mascara and what kind of effect you want. You have to try it yourself. I've tried mascaras that people have sworn by and have hated the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment