Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What brands of cosmetics offer waterproof liquid mascara and where can I find it?

I know I've seen some, but I never noted the brand and now that I need some I can't find any! I'm getting married in a week. I don't think I'll cry, but I need something waterproof just in case!What brands of cosmetics offer waterproof liquid mascara and where can I find it?
You can go either 2 ways. Go purchase some at your local Wal Mart and get some Mabelline or go online to Clinique and get you some there. Either way, they'll all do the trick. Good Luck and Congratulations on your Wedding Day Hon!What brands of cosmetics offer waterproof liquid mascara and where can I find it?
cover girl.
bare escentuals has liquid mineral liner, and you can buy the 'waterproof liquid' to use instead of water...ask someone in the sephora or ulta stores. it would be great...


GOOD LUCK on your special day! ;)
This one it for you, you can buy from ebay for 15$


they also sell them in departmen stores like nortsdrom.


Good luck with your marrige.


http://www.blincinc.com/us/kiss_me_masca鈥?/a>
diorshow mascara! its really eye-opening plus they have the waterproof version!.. the brush is UBER great!! i really recommend it.. especially when this is your wedding!


for eye liner.. i highly recommend MAC's powerpoint pencil eyeliner or their gel eyeliner (i forgot what's it called..just ask the store girl..)
i use Maybelline Sky high curves. its very effective! haha i need an eye makeup remover to take it off. And its doesn't clump a lot.


u can find it at walmart, target, or any convenience stores
Try MAC Fluidline
have you heard of Mack MAKE UP THEY HAVE THE BOMB LIQUID MASCARA FOR ABOUT 20-30 DOLLARS
Maybelline is the best waterproof mascara i have ever used. just where ever good make up is sold!
check out this website:


www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment