Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do airbrush machines tolerate regular cosmetic foundation?

My question is about applying liquid foundation using an airbrush machine. I use Dermablend, a liquid foundation...





Is there any way that I can use it with an airbrush machine, or do I have to buy the expensive airbrush makeup? Same goes for eye shadows...





Is there anything I can add to the cosmetics to make them airbrush compatible? ThanksDo airbrush machines tolerate regular cosmetic foundation?
To spray (paint) well through an airbrush it needs to be about as thin as milk. Have a look at http://shop.temptu.com/p-399-dura-liquid鈥?/a> starter sets that look reasonably priced (for airbrush stuff anyway).





TBDo airbrush machines tolerate regular cosmetic foundation?
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out several products.I would check out the review site at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and read the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment