Saturday, June 26, 2010

What cosmetic companies make foundations for VERY light skin?

My skin is very fair (think Dita von Teese) and I can never find a foundation that blends with my color properly. Not even MAC has a light enough color, and I currently use Clinique which is a little too yellow. Help!What cosmetic companies make foundations for VERY light skin?
Biggest recommendation:


Shiseido


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





You can also try:


Lancome


Nars


Yves St. LaurentWhat cosmetic companies make foundations for VERY light skin?
I have very pale skin as well...I have found that MAC, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Benefit, Smashbox, and many other brands have foundations that are either too yellowy or too pink for my skin. I have cool undertones (mostly neutral but with some pink) and I found that ID Bare Minerals foundation matches me best (in the lightest shade). It is actually a skin tone colour, not yellow or pink or anything strange. Also, because it's mineral and not liquid foundation, I have been getting less pimples.


I hope this helps :]

No comments:

Post a Comment