Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I get discontinued MAC cosmetics?

Does anyone know of a good online marketplace for discontinued Mac Cosmetics? I've search eBay, Amazon, %26amp; Overstock and I can't find these three things:


Courting Rose - Lipglass


Love-Bud - Eyeshadow


Tan Ray - Paint





Someone stole these from me recently and I'm trying to get them back.Where can I get discontinued MAC cosmetics?
I wouldn't search on Ebay, as there are so many fakes, it's pathetic. But, you can try these websites as they are reputable as well as sell discontinued MAC items. They may or may not have what you are looking for.





beautyencounter.com


allwholesalecosmetics.com


strawberrynet.com





You can also look up livejournal '; Mac sales';. As some ppl sell their MAC makeup there, some used some new. Last but not least, I don't know the #, but you can perhaps google it..it is the ';Mac Gone But Not Forgotten Program';...under the Estee Lauder corporation. Apparently, you call them up, let them know what you are looking for, give them your CC #, and if they locate it they charge your CC the retail price plus $5 shipping. My friend just got the Spiced Chocolate quad from there :) Hope this helps?Where can I get discontinued MAC cosmetics?
Try strawberry.net. They ussually have a lot of discounted stuff (not only MAC) and you can save your time buying it online. I personally like this online shop. They have free shipping and will give you a present for the first purchase.
Well I honestly don't know search the internet or google it. Some times you can find sites that carry limited discontinued items like things from MAC. Good Luck!
any CCO which is a cosmetic company outlet. its located usually at any outlet mall. i love that store! i save soo much money buying there instead of the mac counters
Try the Cosmetic Company Outlet


or Allcosmeticswholesale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment