Friday, December 11, 2009

I love cosmetics, and wonder if you could get eyeliner pencils custom made, if they were discontinued?

I love cosmetics, and wonder if you could get eyeliner pencils custom made, if your color has been discontinued? Or if you could get an eyeshadow custom matched to your nail polish color?I love cosmetics, and wonder if you could get eyeliner pencils custom made, if they were discontinued?
I highly doubt it, i doubt they'd spend so much money to make one specific thing for you.I love cosmetics, and wonder if you could get eyeliner pencils custom made, if they were discontinued?
actually , you can . Its a company called 3 custom color , and they will match any shade of something , say a nail polish , and create a lip gloss, eyeshadow , blush etc for you .
From the manufacturer? I doubt that.





But you can go to a 3rd party vendor/makeup artist and they can recreate the colors for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment