Friday, December 11, 2009

Really, Really Discounted Mac Cosmetics?

ok so I know about Cco's %26amp; i have NOT ONE near close too me, Im not a big fan of online ordering cause I am under 18. I got into makeup last year %26amp; Im a HUGE fan of makeup videos on youtube, I adore the mac products %26amp; envy them all the way, I go to their site regularly %26amp; know what I want without over exagerating. I need a store that sells Mac or other products discounted as low as it can go probably no place sells them less than 10% off, but that's ok. And no ulta doesn't sell them. Thankyou all you makeup addicts. ^-^Really, Really Discounted Mac Cosmetics?
I totally agree with you,


I am obsesed with makeup youtube videos :Really, Really Discounted Mac Cosmetics?
|I'm pretty sure the only other place is Macy's but I can't be exactly sure. I know it sucks doesnt it!? I have to ask my mom to drive me an 1hour and a 1/2 to the MAC store!
I get my Mac cosmetics from ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment