Friday, December 11, 2009

Have any of you ever tried the Iman cosmetics line?

If so, what did you try and did you like it?


I really want to buy some makeup from her line but I want to see what others think of it first.Have any of you ever tried the Iman cosmetics line?
Girl, I love my Iman Makeup!!!!...:-0 I use her Earth 2 Foundation, her Iman Lipgloss, her Luxury Pressed Powder in Clay Medium-Dark, and her eyeshadow. Her makeup really compliments the skin tone and it's available at Walgreens, Rite-Aid, or Wal-Mart (depending on where you live). I get alot of compliments on my makeup and it's from her line. I blend her makeup with others because I love to wear makeup altogether, but in my opinion (and this is strictly my opinion) her makeup is the best for women of color. I am truly a proud customer of her makeup.Have any of you ever tried the Iman cosmetics line?
I used to sell it. It is a good line, lots of colors etc. I never had complaints from customers about break outs or anything like that. Give it a try. Most retailers will let you return the product if you don't like it. I know Sephora does but not sure if they carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment