Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I make my home made organic cosmetics last longer?

Is there some kind of natural preservative that I can add that will increase the shelf life of my facial masks, lip glosses, etc. that I have made?How can I make my home made organic cosmetics last longer?
I'm not sure, the best idea I have is just to make sure you are sealing them all correctly. Good luck with all of that! I think it's wonderful that you are interested in organic cosmetics! Check out www.burtsbees.com to take the easy way out and just buy natural make up! :)How can I make my home made organic cosmetics last longer?
Sealing them properly along with storing them in a cool area like a refrigerator would be an effective way to extend their shelf life. Bathroom areas get too hot and steamy from the shower and aren't ideal areas to store things like that, or medicine.





Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment