Friday, December 4, 2009

Organic cosmetics and skin care - Miessence, Sukin & Sanctum?

Hi all!





I am looking at Miessence, Sanctum and Sukin to change from regular cosmetics and body care to organic! Although I know Miessence is purely certified organic, I can't quite figure out whether Sukin and Sanctum are.





Has anyone used any of these brands and if so, how did you know they were certified organic and were they any good??





Thank you in advance!!





:)Organic cosmetics and skin care - Miessence, Sukin %26amp; Sanctum?
I have been using sukin night cream and i love it. I am a farmer and the weather takes a toll on my skin. So far the sukin has been the best. I do not know how organic it is but i love the natural ingredients. Good luck in your search.Organic cosmetics and skin care - Miessence, Sukin %26amp; Sanctum?
I do not believe Organic cosmetics as they are not able to contain preservation, you have to use it up in a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment