Friday, December 4, 2009

I love mac cosmetics , but they are so expensive are there any easy ways to get discount from the store?

I am not sure how to get discounts (aside from working at a MAC carrier and getting an employee discount). I recently found out MAC will accept I believe 7 empty make up containers and will give you a free lipstick.I love mac cosmetics , but they are so expensive are there any easy ways to get discount from the store?
well if u live in UK then yes it is quite expensive!


but if u live in usa then its like primark everything is like half price!





if u go to usa or have any relatives get them to get stuff for you?





but if you think about it MAC is designer makeup and is probably the cheapest ';DESIGNER'; makeup out there. I love mac cosmetics , but they are so expensive are there any easy ways to get discount from the store?
They do have a Mac pro card. This means you have to be a professional make-up artist, cosmetologist or esthetician. They do up to 40% off!!! And if you are a student for one of these profession you will get a discount as well.
If you can prove that you're a professional performer, they have a 'MAC Professional' discount. All my dancer/actor friends get their stage makeup from MAC.
I was on Ebay the other day and found a lot of cosmetics like Bare Minerals for very reasonable prices. It might not be a bad idea to check it out for MAC. Good luck!
macs cheap compared to everything else save so money and get over it
Cosmos give you a coupon in every add for sephoraa . !

No comments:

Post a Comment