Friday, December 11, 2009

Discounted Mary Kay cosmetics?

Is there a scam or anything illegal or unethical about Mary Kay discount sites, like touchofpinkcosmetics.com or pinkdiscount.com? Or are these usually just sales people who want out of the business and want to get rid of their stuff?Discounted Mary Kay cosmetics?
I believe it is illegal for a seperate entity/individual to advertise using the Mary Kay name. As consultants, we're not supposed to do ANY advertising - but, many do it anyway. I hope that helps answer your question. Rather than advertising, I seek for individuals (maybe like you) who are looking for Mary Kay products at a discount. I offer everyone 40% off plus shipping - which is basically my cost. I think every woman deserves to be beautiful and it shouldn't cost so much! Let me know if you would like to order anything from me! imjustagirl4000@yahoo.comDiscounted Mary Kay cosmetics?
Those sites are not affiliated with Mary Kay in anyway. There have been consultants that purchase items from there for novelty that I know of. I have called Mary Kay in the past and have been told there have been no reports of abuse.





I personally do not shop there but have browsed the sites.
  • Bsm Trading SRL
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment