Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you use organic toiletries or cosmetics.?

Hello, I would like to change my toiletries and cosmetics to an organic range I know there are lots on the market and I would like to use one that is registered with the british soil association like Neals yard remidies or saaf. have you tried using any of these or similar products, What do you think ? would you recommend them ? where the results the same or better than other non organic products you have used in the past.


Many thanks in advance.Do you use organic toiletries or cosmetics.?
I started using Organic shampoos/conditioners, and 4 brands gave me the worst dandruff. I enjoy using organic face cream, any brand really, as long as they have a lot of vitamins and extracts. Organic face products I would recommend. They are no better at performing than regular non organic products, however.Do you use organic toiletries or cosmetics.?
I love Liz Earle products which have no animal testing or animal by products. They use herbal and natural ingedients so no alcohol or other nasties. Its very affordable.
I DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Not all of them are organic, but on the more natural side. No parabens, sulfates, or propyline glycol (sp?).





Some great brands are: J/A/S/O/N, Juice Organics, Alba (shampoo and conditioner only), Bare Minerals, Desert Essence (tea tree oil facewash)





Just because something says all natural or organic on the bottle doesn't always mean the most natural ingredients. Please turn the bottles over and see what you are putting on your body. Also... most normal lotions on the market today (and hair conditioners) contain sooo much alcohol when they are supposed to be moisturizing! Conincidence? I think not!





I have been using organic/natural stuff... including cleaning products for about a year now and wouldn't ever go back!
sorry i don't i have never seen the point really, ask at places like the body shop though :)
try-Australian Organics,it can be found in Holland and barretts.





and the products are not tested on animals.





and they are not as expensive as Neals yard.
No, just use organic eggs and chicken and make up that hasn't been tested on animals.
I do


im sorry to say it aswell but places like the body shop are not much better than other places most the time


you should go to an actual health food shop or a buddhist shop


they sell paroben free aloe vera shampoo and conditioner and hemp soap that smells really nice.


it is much better for you and you can feel the difference in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment